Applications of Electrochemistry in Medicine
Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry Number 56 contains chapters covering the following topics related to the use of electrochemistry in medicine. · Electrochemistry in the design and development of medical technologies and devices · Medical devices at the interface of biology and electr...
New York, NY :
Springer US : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2013.|
|Series:||Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Applications of electrochemistry in medicine
- Applications of electrochemistry in the design and development of medical technologies and devices
- Intracoronary stents: Medical devices at the interface of biology and electrochemistry
- Screen printed electrodes open new vistas in sensing: Application to medical diagnosis
- Electrochemical glucose sensors and their application in diabetes management
- Electrochemistry of adhesion and spreading of lipid vesicles on electrodes
- Bio-electrochemistry and chalcogens.