Professionalism and Ethics in Medicine A Study Guide for Physicians and Physicians-in-Training /
Professionalism and Ethics in Medicine: A Study Guide for Physicians and Physicians-in-Training is a unique self-study guide for practitioners and trainees covering the core competency areas of professionalism, ethics, and cultural sensitivity. This novel title presents real-world dilemmas encounter...
New York, NY :
Springer New York : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2015.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Part 1: Foundations
- Chapter 1: Introductions to Ethics in Clinical Medicine
- Chapter 2: The Legal Framework of Medical Ethics in the United States
- Chapter 3: Multicultural and Ethical Considerations in American Medicine
- Chapter 4: Ethical Issues in Biomedical Research and Clinical Training
- Chapter 5: Professionalism in Medicine as a Transnational and Transcultural Ethical Concept
- Part 2 Questions with Narrative Answers
- Part 3 Core Concept Q&A
- Part 4 Clinical Q&A
- Part 5 Research and Education Q&A.