Male Stress Urinary Incontinence
This book aims to offer a comprehensive and up-to-date overview of male stress urinary incontinence that will serve as a useful tool and reference for urologists, andrologists, physiotherapists, general practitioners, and nurses. Detailed information is provided on diagnostic workup, including clini...
|Other Authors:||, ,|
Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2015.|
|Series:||Urodynamics, Neurourology and Pelvic Floor Dysfunctions,
- Morphological and functional anatomy of male pelvis
- Continence physiology and male stress incontinence pathophysiology.- Incontinence definition and classification
- From many type of surgical damage (open/endoscopic/laparoscopic/robot assisted surgery) to different treatments
- Diagnostic workup
- Treatment algorithm and recommendations
- Rehabilitative and pharmacological treatment
- Surgical treatment
- Surgery complications and their management.