Cytopathology in Oncology
In recent decades, cytopathology has assumed an increasing role in the primary diagnosis of mass lesions owing to its ability to provide rapid, non-invasive, and timely information. With cytopathology at the forefront of diagnosis and prognostication of neoplastic lesions, it is essential that physi...
Berlin, Heidelberg :
Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2014.|
|Series:||Cancer Treatment and Research,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Overview of Cytopathology Procedures and Techniques
- Ancillary Studies on Neoplastic Cytologic Specimens
- Head and Neck
- Cytology of the Lung
- Liver Cytology
- Esophagus, Stomach, and Pancreas
- Genitourinary Cytopathology (Kidney and Urinary Tract)
- Body Cavity Fluids
- Cytopathology in the Diagnosis of Lymphoma
- Female Genital Tract
- Beyond the Standard of Care: The Role of Cytopathology in Molecular Testing of Cancer.