Handbook of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies with Older Adults
Handbook of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies with Older Adults Edited by Dolores Gallagher-Thompson, Ann M. Steffen, and Larry W. Thompson The physical health of older individuals presents many complex issues for providers; equally challenging are the increasingly complicated mental health problem...
New York, NY :
Springer New York : Imprint: Springer,
|1st ed. 2008.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Behavioral and Cognitive Treatments for Geriatric Depression: An Evidence-Based Perspective
- Treating Generalized Anxiety in a Community Setting
- Treatment of Late-Life Generalized Anxiety Disorder in Primary Care Settings
- Cognitive-Behavior Therapy for Late-Life Insomnia
- A Relapse Prevention Model for Older Alcohol Abusers
- Cognitive-Behavioral Pain Management Interventions for Long-Term Care Residents with Physical and Cognitive Disabilities
- Reducing Psychosocial Distress in Family Caregivers
- Integrated Psychosocial Rehabilitation and Health Care for Older People with Serious Mental Illness
- Cognitive Therapy for Suicidal Older Adults
- Cognitive Therapy for Older People with Psychosis
- Behavioral Interventions to Improve Management of Overweight, Obesity, and Diabetes in Patients with Schizophrenia
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Personality Disorders in Older Adults
- Treating Persons with Dementia in Context
- Cognitive Behavioral Case Management for Depressed Low-income Older Adults
- Post-Stroke Depression and CBT with Older People
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Older Adults with Bipolar Disorder
- Meaning Reconstruction in Later Life: Toward a Cognitive-Constructivist Approach to Grief Therapy
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) in Later Life
- Training of Geriatric Mental Health Providers in CBT Interventions for Older Adults
- The Role of Positive Aging in Addressing the Mental Health Needs of Older Adults
- How Medicare Shapes Behavioral Health Practice with Older Adults in the US: Issues and Recommendations for Practitioners.