INT-Integrated Neurocognitive Therapy for Schizophrenia Patients
Integrated Neurocognitive Therapy (INT) is a cognitive remediation therapy approach. INT is the first treatment manual comprising all MATRICS areas (Measurement and Treatment Research to Improve Cognition in Schizophrenia). The NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health, USA) initiated this MATRICS i...
Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2015.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Theoretical Background
- Practical Implementation of INT
- Therapy Requirements, Possible Applications and Indication
- Diagnostic Instruments, Treatment Planning and Controlling the Treatment Process
- Empirical Evidence of INT
- Therapy Materials for the Four Treatment Areas