Low Fertility and Reproductive Health in East Asia
This book provides a unique blend of social and biomedical sciences in the field of low fertility and reproductive health. It offers a significant contribution to understanding the determinants of low fertility mostly in East Asia, including an assessment of the effectiveness of policies that aim to...
Springer Netherlands : Imprint: Springer,
|Edition:||1st ed. 2015.|
|Series:||International Studies in Population,
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Introduction: Naohiro Ogawa, Iqbal H. Shah, and Gayl Ness
- 1: Social norms, institutions, and policies in low-fertility countries: Anne H. Gauthier
- 2: Very low fertility and the high costs of children and the elderly in East Asia: Naohiro Ogawa, Andrew Mason, Sang-Hyop Lee, An-Chi Tung, and Rikiya Matsukura
- 3: The effects of daycare center use on marital fertility in Japan: Sang-Hyop Lee, Naohiro Ogawa, and Rikiya Matsukura
- 4: What are the prospects for continued low fertility in Japan?: Vegard Skirbekk, Rikiya Matsukura, and Naohiro Ogawa
- 5: Low fertility: Choice or chance?: Paul F. A. Van Look
- 6: Trends in male reproductive health and decreasing fertility: Possible influence of endocrine disrupters: Tina Harmer Lassen, Teruaki Iwamoto, Tina Kold Jensen, and Niels E. Skakkebæk
- 7: The sexual behavior of adolescents and young adults in Japan: Ryuzaburo Sato and Miho Iwasawa
- 8: Sexless marriages in Japan: Prevalence and reasons: Yoshie Moriki, Kenji Hayashi, and Rikiya Matsukura
- 9: Community-level effects on the use of reproductive health services in rural China: Zheng Wu, Shuzhuo Li, Christoph M. Schimmele, Yan Wei, Quanbao Jiang, and Zhen Guo